Clarity

Clarity

Monday 29 January 2018

Beauty: Moisturise Your Lips with Mentholatum Lip Crayon Lip Balm!

If you're looking for something between a lip balm and lip stick, I have a great product to introduce to you girls. I've had the privilege to try out a new product in the market, Mentholatum's NEW Lip Crayon Lip Balm which enhances and beautifies your lips, while moisturising and nourishing it at the same time. How awesome is that? A two-in-one function, I can save time and I don't have to do double work anymore, by applying lip balm first and then adding on my lip colour after that.


It is suitable for everyday wear, I actually use it when I head to work because the air-conditioned environment can dry up my lips, leaving it chapped. This product is ultra-moisturizing as it is infused with Argon Oil and Meadowfoam Seed Oil to hydrate, protect and nourish your lips even after long hours of application.




I like how it is shaped like a crayon, so easy to glide and apply on my lips. Here are some application tips to achieve your desired colour; one glide is usually quite light and sheer, so if you want it to be more vibrant, you may need to apply with two to three glides.

If you want a more plumped-up look, layer more of the product at the center of your bottom lip area.


Designed to enhance your overall makeup look, the Mentholatum's NEW Lip Crayon Lip Balm comes with four gorgeous shades to suit different skin tone. 


My fave shade is No.1!

Enhance your overall makeup look today with this new rave product! The Mentholatum Lip Crayon Lip Balm is fragrance free and available at all leading pharmacies/hypermarket at RM 19.90 (3g).

No comments:

Post a Comment