Clarity

Clarity

Monday 30 October 2017

Hair: La Biosthetique Protection Cheveux Complexe (PCC) Treatment @ Frank Salon, Bangsar South

I've recently had a perm and with a perm, you have to get a hair treatment done at least once a month to keep your hair in tip top condition. I've been on the look out for a real good hair treatment, which hopefully lasts for a long time. That's when I came across the new La Biosthetique Protection Cheveux Complexe (PCC) Treatment and I attended a media preview on it to learn more about it in details.

My first impression on this new groundbreaking treatment is that it is such an amazing treatment. Probably just what my hair needed to restore its shine and reduce the frizz. The PCC treatment is bio-chemically engineered for lasting regeneration of damaged hair. Basically, it works to rebuild all the naturally occurring bonds in your hair and increase strength in hair. The PCC treatment acts on damaged hair from within and therefore, it will last longer than other ordinary hair treatments. 


Here are the product range used in the PCC treatment :)




Mr Alexander from La Biosthetique gave an interesting talk about the treatment and I was particularly impressed with the idea of a hair treatment that doesn't wash out. 

I got my PCC treatment done at Frank Salon @ Bangsar South, which I entrusted my hair with previously with. 




The ampoule which contains some of the important key ingredients to restore damaged bonds in the hair.



The treatment process was quite quick; just wash and apply some of the products in the ampoule. After that, a hair mask was applied to increase the moisture of hair and soften it.



And, finally blow dry!

AFTER THE PCC TREATMENT



This was what my hair looked like after the intensive PCC treatment and I was pretty satisfied with the result. My hair was definitely healthier, bouncier and less frizzy. It was also so much softer and more manageable, even without adding hair oil or hair products.


So happy when I have good hair days!

No comments:

Post a Comment