Clarity

Clarity

Sunday 8 October 2017

Fashion: Celebrate #MYCYBERSALE with LeBelle18 Outfits!

For girls who love online shopping just as much as I do, you will be excited to learn that the biggest online SALE is finally here in Malaysia! MYCYBERSALE will be going on from October 9-13, so be sure to check it out. There are many brands and online platforms, which will be part of this major online sale. And, guess what, there is even a lucky draw where you can win amazing prizes as well.


Since I'm a fashionista myself, although my wardrobe is filled with clothes, I'm always on the lookout for great deals for new OOTDs! One of my favourite online boutique which sells stylish and chic outfits, Le Belle 18 is also part of this and they are offering 25% off their items during the period of this sale. I love their online boutique because I find that the prices are affordable and the designs are up to date with the latest styles available. 

Check out what I've chosen from their extensive collection below:





I absolutely love this classic black piece! Very comfortable and sophisticated, you can wear it to almost any occasion. It looks perfect for a dinner and its sexy enough for a cocktail party. 

I love the high slit and the gold buttons which adds elegance to this piece. 




The dress comes together with a Gold Plated belt, but you can choose to do without it too if you prefer a more simple and casual style. 

I paired this piece with my Black Leather clutch and a Peach pumps. The Red Heart ring was added to this minimalist piece for a touch of boldness. 





I'm in mad love with this versatile and trendy piece. The colour is lovely, and what I like is that, the ribbon can be tied in front or did as a wrap around. The ribbon is attached to the dress, so it's more convenient as well.

Midnight blue is a favourite colour this season and this is a must have piece. Perfect for a date or a picnic with the girls, there are many ways to style this outfit and is a basic dress every girl should have in the wardrobe.



I've decided to pair this up with my Ray Ban sunnies, Grey Sling bag and Lace Up heels. 

The Black sun hat is an interesting addition to complete the look and add a regal feel to it. 


So, don't wait, check out LeBelle18 today during the biggest online sale, MYCYBERSALE!


1 comment:

  1. Rug is beautiful ♥♥♥ Your dress look so simple but yet so chic! You seriously look like Lana del rey in your pictures!
    Yes, Malaysia's Biggest Online Shopping Sale is back, and I prefer to shop from Lazada Voucher Codes, because it is one-step shop platform.

    ReplyDelete