Clarity

Clarity

Friday 8 September 2017

Beauty: Resurrecting My Dry Hair with Milbon 3 Step Layer Nano Mist Treatment @ 90's Hair Style

I wish I could have good hair days everyday. Unfortunately, some of us aren't born with naturally silky smooth hair. For me, I did countless chemical treatments such as perm, relaxing and even, rebonding to my hair for the past few years. As a result, my hair is often dry and damaged. I do hair treatment at home occasionally but, somehow its not really useful. 

So, I decided that it's high time my hair needs some pampering with proper salon treatment. I have heard many of my friends tried out the Milbon 3 Step Layer Nano Mist Treatment before and they've mentioned how good it was. I tried this treatment @ 90's Hair Style, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling because it's really convenient and nearby my house.




Absolutely love their spacious and chic interior!


BEFORE
My hair really is in need of moisture and a good treatment.

MILBON 3 STEP LAYER NANO MIST TREATMENT




Basically, this treatment consists of 3 steps whereby the first is the repairing step. This step is vital to heal the hair cuticles which has been damaged. Next, the second step is applying protein on to the hair. Thirdly, it is the moisturising step whereby hot nano mist is used to seal back the hair cuticles and ensure that the hair is smooth. 



After all the steps have been completed, check out my hair which have been resurrected! So smooth, silky and healthy looking compared to the BEFORE picture. This is a really amazing treatment, especially if your hair is damaged, dry or frizzy.


All thanks to Juno, the Creative Director of 90's Hairstyle for the awesome experience. So glad with the professional treatment I received from everyone at the saloon. Highly recommend this place for those of you who wants to try out this treatment. For only RM 248, it is quite an affordable treatment compared to other saloons.


90's Hair Style
No.8, Jalan Radin Bagus 8,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,
57000 KL.

Contact Number: 016-9951130




No comments:

Post a Comment