Clarity

Clarity

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Daily: Seeties Gathering @ Sen of Thai, Damansara Uptown

Being part of TAP in Seeties is fun, I get to mingle and mix with other bloggers and even the Seeties team! When I heard that the next gathering was gonna be held at Sen of Thai @ Damansara Uptown, I knew I had to go for it. Thai food plus great company, what better things can there be?

I frequently head to Damansara Uptown for food, in fact I have reviewed a few restaurants in the area too. However, Sen of Thai was something new which I've not heard of before.




In love with the rustic and cosy interior of the cafe


Everyone is finally here!

SOUPS


Thai Baked Mussels in Claypot with Basil Leaves (RM 29)


Tom Yam Goong (RM 28)


I was absolutely in love with this creamy and rich tomyam, that I've been craving for the past few weeks. 

There were chicken pieces and some oyster mushrooms in this which I really enjoyed with my steaming hot white rice.

APPETIZERS


Steamed Prawn topped with Lime Chilli Sauce (RM 16)

This one was so good, except that they have a few slices of birds' eye chillies hidden inside for that extra 'kick' once you have a spoonful. 

Unless you enjoy over the roof kind of spiciness, my advice is to try this in small little bites. But, I absolutely love the tangy and spicy taste from the lime chilli sauce when it's combined with the steamed prawn.

MAINS


Sizzling Beef with Black Pepper Sauce (RM 20)


Deep Fried Siakap with Signature Thai Chilli Sauce (RM 55)

I don't usually enjoy fried fish, but this one was deep fried till even the skin was crisp. 

The flesh of the fish managed to retain its moisture and sweetness,  even though it has been deep fried. The Thai Chilli Sauce complimented the fish very well because it was slightly spicy and sourish.


Classic Pad Thai (RM 15)



Cranberry Pineapple Fried Rice (RM 16)

Presentation wise, this fried rice is a winner! It was also loaded with tons of prawns so, for seafood lovers this is a definite must try.




Stir Fried Broccoli with Scallops (RM 24)

For the generous amount of scallops which was served together with some fresh broccoli, this dish is definitely worth every single cent you're spending on it. 

There are also some sliced mushrooms in this.

DESSERTS


Tab Tim Krob - Thai Red Ruby (RM 8.50)

This is one of my favourite Thai dessert of all time, I absolutely love the water chestnut which are covered with tapioca flour and then served with sweetened coconut milk and shaved ice.


Sago Honeydew (RM 8.50)

Sen of Thai
52, Ground Floor, Jalan SS21/58,
Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya
Phone number: 03 - 7732 3939

No comments:

Post a Comment