Clarity

Clarity

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Beauty: Your New Age Moisturiser, Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water

Moisturising is an important step in skincare, right after cleansing. Every time you cleanse your face, you strip off dirt along with your natural oil produced by your skin. Despite its importance, most people struggle to find a suitable moisturiser which fit their skin type. I used to be lazy and skipped this step frequently because it is time consuming. But now, I believe that you should never omit your moisturisers from your skincare regime, regardless. The new trend that I’ve seen around is the fancy moisturising sprays. In fact, a few of my friends have been asking me about my opinion on these products.



I have never been an ardent fan of moisturising sprays because I still prefer to use the typical moisturiser in which you have to pat it into your face. The Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water was the first product of such which I’ve tried. 


Surprisingly, I found that it is a rather convenient, easy to use spray especially when I’m in a rush in the morning. I tried it out and it seems to keep my skin moisturised throughout the day. It comes in the form of a spray and is extremely hygienic as you don’t even need to use your hands to spread the product. Plus, it doesn’t contain any fragrance and is hypoallergenic.


I’ve always had sensitive skin with some uneven skin tone here and there, so I will always have to choose my products wisely. It works well to even out and soothe some redness on my face too.  The spray is almost water-like consistency and it isn’t sticky at all. In fact, it absorbs into your skin within 20 seconds and you can apply any makeup or sun block over it immediately. The perfect sized bottle it comes in makes it easy to just pop into your bag whenever you’re on the go. I find that it is so convenient that you can just spray it anytime you want to keep your skin moisturised or whenever you feel that your skin is a little dry. It works wonders for those who are constantly staying indoors in an air conditioned environment or for those who are travelling during winter season.



Bioderma is a trustable brand and its dermatological water is soothing, cooling and comfortable. This product is made in France, by the way and contains some mineral salts and trace elements as well. For those who have always wanted to try out a different type of moisturiser, I would highly recommend this product as it saves your precious time and yet, still keeps your skin plump and moisturised daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment