Clarity

Clarity

Thursday 18 December 2014

Food: Delifrance Malaysia Christmas Celebration Menu @ Avenue K

The jolly season of giving is here once again and it's everybody's favourite time of the year. Yes, I'm talking about Christmas and Delifrance proudly presents to you their 2014 Christmas Menu.

Delifrance has been serving delicious food to patrons since 1990 and their Christmas menu has gone through stringent research before it was laid out in the market. I was glad to be invited to savour these dishes first hand.

First of, let's have a look at the selection of cakes available. 


Salted Caramel Tea Cake with Walnut
This savoury cake is perfect with a cup of tea or coffee on a lazy weekend. It is great for me as it wasn't that sweet and has tons of walnuts in it.


Double Chocolate Tea Cake
This rich and moist chocolate cake is better than any I've ever tasted. It is loaded with chocolate chips for the sweet tooth and its bitter and simultaneously sweet smell can put anyone in trance with just one bite.


Rocky Land Gift Cake


Santa Play Land Gift Cake
Although I didn't get to taste this, but it is a Red Velvet Cake topped with sour cream cheese. 


Cupcakes
Too pretty to be eaten!


Poached Salmon Fillet
For those who are health conscious, I'd strongly recommend this poached salmon dish which is topped with milky white dill sauce. The salmon is cooked to perfection and it is served together with some salad to achieve a balanced diet.


Provencal Lamb Stew
This dish was absolutely perfection! The lamb was tender and juicy with every bite and the sauce complimented the meat very well. This French lamb stew should be accompanied with a glass or red wine and perhaps, some bread to dip the fragrant sauce which is good till the last drop!


Chicken Turkey Pasta
Paste lovers must absolutely try this. The spaghetti is well coated with the creamy and milky white sauce, complimented by slices of turkey ham. 


Beef/Chicken Lasagna
Doesn't that look heavenly? I'm a self confessed lasagna lover and this Italian dish is what I would usually crave for when I'm studying for exams. Delifrance's lasagna deserves praises for its absolutely generous amount of cheese and thin sheets of pasta. Satisfying till the last bite, now I know where to get my dose of lasagna when I'm craving for them.



Some of Delifrance's signature cakes, breads and pastries!

Oh, and the highlight of the event was a gingerbread man making session. We could personalised our very own gingerbread man, yay!


Here are some of the decorations which were provided to us and they looked so colourful!


My 'naked' gingerbread man before the decorations :)



Some pictures I took during the event with my gingerbread man :) Excuse the silliness haha!


Selfie with other bloggers at the event :)

Toodles, that's it! I will definitely be going back to Delifrance to savour their yummy dishes :) You guys should try it as well, I'm sure you guys will not regret it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment