Clarity

Clarity

Thursday 6 June 2013

Rantings, Just Cause I Can

Well, as the title suggests, I am officially under a lot of stress right now. You may have guessed it right, exams are around the corner and I've been memorising all day like a zombie. At times, it really feels like 'information overload', literally but i know there's probably no use complaining because despite it all, I'm your ultimate 'kiasu' person. That simply means I have to be the best in what I do.

I do find that side of me pretty annoying and I wished I could just whack it away or something. I want to stop feeling guilty for resting after a full day of studying. Yeah, I am that nerdy hah. As if that will ever happen, though.

When the truth dawns upon you sometimes, all you wanna do is just say 'Hey, this is reality, so just cope with it'. But I don't know why I find it so difficult to accept that. And today, I actually wished I wasn't born on Christmas Eve. Why?

Because they always put Christmas, first.






No comments:

Post a Comment