Clarity

Clarity

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Happy Birthday!

It's the 24th. I can hear bells and maybe, if I look out my window, I could see Santa and his reindeers. Surreal thinking but whatever. After all, it's the winter season and I had a brain freeze, not from the weather, the iced Milo. I know, you're giving me the what?! look.










Well, The most anticipated event of the year is finally here. What else?











HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! (I'm not pouting, I want my gifts Santa!)








I like my hair! Thats why I put it up here.















&






























******






























to






















































































































































DIANE DEAREST YAP!







16 significant phrases.




My fellow "ollie"




Co-editor




Sylvanians' mom




Puffer's mom




Secret keeper




Major cat enthusiast (Hose and Jammy-wammy!)




Mints




Topshop fan




T-shirt girl (don't ask, hahah!)




Pavilion






Matchbox Twenty






Chocolates!






Neat Lines






Fooooood






Clinique Happy (used to!)









The one and only person who has the same birthday as I do.







One last thing, Goodbye Malaysia for seven days.



Dear blog readers, please pray hard for the survival of all my fishes! Because they will be starving for seven days while we are gone. =) Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment