Clarity

Clarity

Sunday 14 June 2009

Turning back, forbidden.

If you're not in for a random post, then I would suggest that you leave immediately.

Thank You.













































Formal much? I'm going to be crapping, so bear with me. As i said earlier.



I used to be blind.

I used to be there, when you needed me most.

I used to tell you everything, because i knew i trusted you. And, i was sure.

I used to thought that you would understand me more than anyone else on Earth.

I used to rely a lot on you and you would do the same too.

I used to listen to whatever you needed to say. Without judging you, that is.

I used to thought you were awesome.

I used to be the one who was always there when no one was.

I used to thought you were a best friend.

I used to believe in whatever you said.

I guess that was just all the "used-to-be's".



Now, I'm starting to have the feeling that you are not what I thought you were.

You're full of hatred towards me.

In other words, you're obviously against me.

Sorry to say, but, you're not who I thought you were.

I start thinking of you as an unworthy person.

And, somehow, you still influence me into almost making the wrong decision.



This may sound cliche.

But as I mentioned earlier, it's going to be full of crap and self reflection actually.

Randomness.







No comments:

Post a Comment