Clarity

Clarity

Monday 25 May 2009

Kiss From A Rose.

As the title suggest.
I'm addicted to that song.
But, no, I'm not going to talk about how nice that song is.
Listen to it, you won't regret.


Right now, I have something more important to do.

Happy Birthday HiS CuTeNeSs

Isn't that my title? Yeah, it is, I think.

Firstly,

AsmuchasIsaythatIdislikeyouandyoushouldgetoutofmyway, I STILL LOVE YOU.

Secondly,

Iwouldhadbeenincompletewithoutyou.

Thirdly,

Icantimagineifsomeonestoleyouawayfromusall. Scarydreamsandcryinginsleep.

Fourthly,

ItstruehowIgetannoyedatalmosteverythingyoudobutdeepinsideIknowIshouldntbe.

Fifthly,

Ihavenoideahowtosaythisbutyoumeanalottome.

Chronicles of His Cuteness













Looking back at these pictures brings back the memories I had with you.

Happy Birthday, Kah Lok.


Next.

One thing for sure, I will have to train on commands this whole holidays.
The first step to save myself from major humiliation. Or embarassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment