Clarity

Clarity

Thursday 23 April 2009

Field Trip.

Right, field trip? No, more of an excursion, I think. =)











Look at the ribbon braids.
Courtesy of D and I. =)




No words can describe this purr-fect picture.

KL SBU C/C Babies.

As we sat there waiting for the van to arrive, I looked at you.
And, I asked Cheng Ken if we could get it back. How I wish we could.

But, I thought twice for I know that this means a lot to you.


And, finally, after an hour of waiting, the van finally appeared.
I keep hitting my head because godknowswhy the van was so short.





Guess where i am.

*scroll down*





















































































































SURPRISE




 Now, you'd probably know where I am.
If you're still blur, then you cannot be saved. Sorry =)




No words needed again.




The main stage.




I love this picture. It's like different distances.






We hesitated a lot before taking this picture. Ask Cheng Ken. =)



How gay this is?
Random.




One last picture before leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment