Clarity

Clarity

Saturday 14 February 2009

Single Awareness Day.

The day started off with duty for primary school's sports day. I know, how anti climatic.
But, duty was actually fun because I was surrounded by people who were smaller than I am. =)
 
There were only like a few injuries today.
The most major one was a girl who fell down and fractured her knee.
AND, there was this cute little boy who got nosebleed.
He was so cute and tiny. Awww.
Oh yeah, someone actually asked me today whether our stretcher was working. 
What kind of question is that? gawd.




The cute people. =)




KM and I. The only one I got to take picture with.




*Ignore my little brother's lameness*.

BOARDS.


Isn't Shirtliff board pretty?
The swords.


Maclay.



Prouse.



Cooke.
I don't know why it's so dark.
My mom took the picture, not me.



Green.

Which is the best?
You be the judge.

One more thing.

HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment