Clarity

Clarity

Sunday 28 December 2008

Presents.

Hey. I'm back from pavilion. And the attack of the glaring salesgirl. =)

One more thing, I got my presents from D, KM, Sam and Syara too.



The lovely mannequin.


A closer shot of it.
Ain't it pretty?



The PURPLE BUTTERFLY earrings. OMG *faints*.
It's too pretty.



Can you see the purple on it?



The book.
Bad lighting.



The doll/bear from Syara. DOOODOLLS.

I really love them because:

1. It's purple.
2. There are butterflies on them.
3. It's what I really wanted.

So, here's to all of you.

THANK YOU DIANE YAP.
THANK YOU NG KAR MAN.
THANK YOU SAMANTHA LEE.
THANK YOU SYARAFINA SALLEH.

Oh yeah, and this was KM's reaction when Sam wanted to take her picture.
During the attack of the glaring salesgirl.




Ignore me. Instead, focus on KM.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment