Clarity

Clarity

Monday 8 December 2008

Midnight Sun.

Midnight Sun’s review:
Satisfying because the whole book is based on Twilight but from Edward’s point of view instead of Bella.

Disappointment because it is not completed due to some irresponsible friends of Stephenie Meyer who posted the draft of the book illegally on the internet.

There are a few things I need to emphasize to Kar Man on Twilight.
First, Bella will not die. So, don’t hope she gets crush under a van or killed by anything else.
Second, Breaking Dawn is still nice although Bella is pictured as a ‘sex maniac’ in there.
Third, I still think that Twilight is the best book ever wrote, even better than Harry Potter.
Fourth, the name Renesmee is not awful and the only ridiculous part of her name is the Carlie part. Renesmee Carlie Cullen or Renesmee Cullen? I pick the second one.
Fifth, Bella is no whiny Mary Sue.
Lastly, I am re-reading the whole Twilight saga, no matter what. *grins*

I am quite sure that Diane, Sam and you are kind enough not to ditch or abandon me if I re-read the book. It is sort of incoherent for three of you to ditch your credulous friend for a book.



Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment